Our in-house laboratories are equipped to provide comprehensive geotechnical soil testing services which meet the appropriate International Standards.
The laboratory has bespoke automatic data logging systems which capture one dimensional consolidation test, triaxial compression test and shear box test data.
With a large team of technicians, geotechnical and geo-environmental engineers, all supported by an experienced management team we commit to deliver soil investigation projects of the highest quality.
Soil Laboratory Services:
- Index Properties Tests
- Incremental Consolidation Test
- Constant Rate of Strain Consolidation Test (CRS)
- Cyclic Triaxial Test
- Fully Automated Consolidation Test (backpressurized samples)
- High-Pressure Triaxial Test
- Automated Compaction Test
- California Bearing Ratio Test
- Aggregate Tests
- Marshall Test
- Asphalt and Concrete Mixtures Design